Vision of an art

 Slow progress is sometimes the best of all. 

When I paint it is usually with a large flurry of  paint, gesture, mark - making. It doesn't matter sometimes what comes first so it is okay to just let loose with acryclic. Then there are those other times when you have to slow down and that is not a bad thing. Oil painting is one such process. I have to down look more, think more. That has been the case with the last two paintings. I started on at the same time.. One is still waiting for more judgement. The one is progressing to the point. I can show it. It may not be totally finished. Sometimes there is a little more finese needed in the paint surface, or a darker a line to be made that I will discover a little later. I have even turned it all around , it could be hung in about any direction, especially since it is a square. 

Comments